Sunday, September 30, 2012

Only one psychopath per TARDIS

Yay! River didn't leave! I was worried that when it said "Ponds are leaving forever" that River would also be leaving, as she is technically a Pond in her own right. But, thankfully, she is not. I assume that she'll be there for a LONG time! Or, at least, I hope she will be! She better be, or I'll be quite sad. Though, the River we saw last night was very close to dying. She had just become a professor, so that means she'll be on her way to the Library at some point in the near future. I REALLY hope we get to see the scene in which The Doctor give River his screwdriver. THAT WOULD BE INCREDIBLE. Anyway, the episode last night was SO SAD. AMY AND RORY ARE GONE! FOREVER!! ASDJASHFKAJFHKAFJ!!! Anyway, OSWIN ON CHRISTMAS!! Yay!


Happy (most likely) last post for September! HELLO OCTOBER!!! ONE MORE MONTH UNTIL THE END OF SPEECH CLASS!! SO EXCITED

No comments:

Post a Comment