Thursday, September 27, 2012

Loopholes for the win

Hi everyone! I'm writing this on September 24th, 2012. Now, according to the contract, a post cannot APPEAR on my blog, but that does not stop me from writing them and waiting until October 5th to post them. Yay!

Anyway, why is someone this stupid allowed to run for president? That's just sad. If someone opened the windows on an airplane, the pressure would be greatly altered, the level of oxygen would greatly decrease and the passengers would most likely die. I can't believe he wants the windows of airplanes to open? This is stupid. He even has "plans" for NASA! He says (paraphrased obnoxiously) "a better NASA doesn't need more money! It just needs to be told what to do more!" Wow...that's just bad. NASA needs more money. That's a fact. This is where Uwingu is going to hopefully help. THEY MET THEIR $75K GOAL! Yay!

Anyway, if Romney wins the election in November, I will move to the Moon. Oh, wait? WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO GET THERE!!! I will just move to England, because thankfully (at least right now) airplane windows DO NOT open.

Bet gone so can post yay

No comments:

Post a Comment