Saturday, September 8, 2012

The randomness that is my life

So, basically, in essence, I have crazy friends. This is in NO WAY a bad thing, in fact it is awesome and I wouldn't have it any other way. Today we all were at my house (for the first time, I might add). We studied for the chemistry quiz on tuesday, and then we just decided we'd all be crazy. Mostly Noah was the crazy one, as shown by these (plus, you get to see the rare occurrence of me using the word swag). But, all in all, today was really fun. It was supposed to be just me, Erika, Noah, and Mathieu, but Emma also showed up, which no one knew was going to happen except Mathieu. We watched random videos, strange gifs, etc. There's not really much else to say. I guess I could tell you some of the weirdest quotes from today:

"I'm protecting my paaaanntss" - Emma
"Does anyone realize these things are probably satellite proof?" - Noah (in reference to Goldfish bags)
"It's so dark in here!!!" - Noah with a laptop case on his head

There were some other ones, but I'm too tired to think of them. Basically, this entry is trying to say that today was fun and my friends are awesome and insane.

Yay

2 comments:

  1. Wow....
    Is it just me or does Emma show up at random times??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha kind of. But she's part of the group again, so it's not completely unexpected anymore.

      Delete