Wednesday, September 5, 2012

In which Jacob talks words

Hello again readers. Welcome to another day of me not knowing what to talk about. So, yeah...this should be fun. Why don't I share with you my favorite Doctor Who moment (ever): I'm The Doctor. David Tennant is just so epic. FOON!!! She was cool, and she had an awesome name. BANACAFALATA CYBORG!! Anyway, that was fun. I gave my first real speech in speech today. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I was nervous as crap, but Akeyo told me that I didn't seem nervous at all, which really surprised me. Also I didn't give the shortest speech! I actually did pretty well with 3 minutes and 16 seconds. Tomorrow is probably going to be table topics, so WISH ME LUCK!!!! I'm going to go die now.


Well this was short.

P.S. I'm re-watching "The Stolen Earth" and "Journey's End." Those are really the best episodes of Doctor Who I've ever seen. Just thought I'd mention that.

No comments:

Post a Comment