Monday, September 10, 2012

Some people in the world are really horrible

Hello readers, I have kind of a bad (in the like "wow that is like horrible to do" sense, not qualitatively bad) topic today. Horrible people, specifically David Scott Johnson:

So, those of you who know me know my parents are divorced and living in separate houses. My dad does not have a girlfriend, but my mom has a "boyfriend." Here's the problem with this one: he's one of the worst people I've ever met.

Let's back up for a moment. Him and my mom met in 2010 (november I think) and I met him in December of that same year. When I first met him, he was AWESOME. A physicist for a stepdad? EPIC. For the first year or so, he was perfectly fine. Annoying at times, but nothing horrible. But, recently, he has gotten to the point of I think crazy. He has his ways of doing things. If you don't follow his ways EXACTLY, he legitimately starts calling you a freak and, in the most literal sense, mentally abusing you. My mom wants to get rid of him, but the FUCKED UP laws of domestic partnership say that he doesn't have to leave. I'm unsure of the specifics of all of this bullshit, but it's really messed up.

<interlude>
Current example of Dave's horribleness: Right now, my mom is in my dad's kitchen crying because Dave is tracking everything my mom does on her phone or anything. She can't get anything done because he's...okay I can't really think of the word, but this whole current situation is very messed up
</interlude>

Dave has a lot of stupid rules, and if you defy these rules he says you're a freak of nature, moron, not human, etc. For example, he can't stand to not have the lights on in a room. EVEN A ROOM HE ISN'T IN ON A FLOOR OF THE HOUSE HE ISN'T ON. I like to watch TV with the lights dimmed or off. If I'm doing that and he walks in, at first he just walks in and turns them on, but if I go and turn them back off, he just loses it. He starts calling me a crazy freak of nature and stupid things like that and it's all just really stupid. What's worse is he means everything he says. He legitimately thinks that because you watch TV in the dark, you shouldn't be allowed to live. Another one of his rules is dogs on the furniture/bed. My dogs (at both houses) have grown up being allowed to be on furniture and sleep in the bed with my parents. Dave does not like this. He refuses to sit on the furniture or sleep in the bed because of this. He keeps trying to train my dogs to not do this, but the problem is none of the rest of us care about it, so the training isn't forced into their heads. He gets REALLY FUCKING MAD about this. He actually THREW Zuni off of my mom's bed once. Not "put on the floor," HE FUCKING THREW MY DOG ACROSS THE ROOM. Then, when my mom got mad, he just said she was crazy and threatened to call her boss and get her fired. Once again, I know he can do this, even though I don't really know how.

Every time my mom tries to get rid of Dave, he either threatens her life, or call her boss and get her fired and get her put in jail. The thing is, he can do all of this. I'm not 100% sure how, but I know he can. My mom is scared for her life and job right now, and all because of this...I can't think of a word that properly conveys how horrible of a person he is. The only people who I can think of who are worse than him are murderers, and he is threatening my mom's life, so he's almost on par with them. You may ask, why not call the police? Guess what, we have. There is nothing they can do. The domestic partnership laws of PA are really fucked up, and they favor the non-house owner (in this case, David). The only way my mom can get rid of him is to evict him, but if she tries that he'll go even more insane and potentially follow through on some of his threats.

I'm scared for my mom's life and I don't want to go back to that house until he is gone. I've thought of ideas on how to make him just want to leave. My current one is that when he goes to India next monday, change the garage code, change the locks, and put all of his stuff on the driveway for garbage day. Maybe when he gets back he'll realize that we don't want him there.

In closing, I'd like to say one thing: I've never SINCERELY wished death upon anyone before in my life, but if there was one person on the planet today who I wished would die a slow and painful death, it would be David Scott Johnson.

2 comments: