Sunday, September 2, 2012

Whoa wait I didn't post today!

OH NOES! I didn't post on September 2nd! Although, I feel that since I posted 5 frakking times yesterday, I should get off the hook for that. But, alas, I'm posting anyway. There is no topic for this entry at the moment I'm typing this sentence, but one could easily evolve in the next few sentences. Today was boring, not much (actually almost nothing) happened. My dad and I Skyped my sister in college. She's having a good time. She still doesn't have a roommate yet. Then, around 6 I went to a family friend's house and had birthday cake (as it was his birthday). The cake was good and I saw his girlfriend's EPICALLY CUTE DOG named Sammy Samakow. HE'S SO AMAZINGLY CUTE AND SMALL AND AMAZING AND SMALL AND CUTE AND AMAZING. Then my dad and I went to dinner (Dessert first FTW). Then I got home and watched some Netflix. Then I fell down the stairs and thought I twisted my ankle but didn't (YAY!), it hurt a lot though. Now I'm here typing this. Later, I will probably go to sleep and wake up tomorrow and thankfully not have to go to school because one does not have to labor on labor day! Yay!


Anyway, my day was boring. Hope you had fun reading it though.

1 comment: