Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Title goes here

Hello readers. Today will be a quick blog about nothing. Mostly because I'm really tired right now and don't have that much to talk about.

So my life is boring. I have school, in which I sometimes learn stuff. Then I go home, and don't do stuff. Today in school was perfectly fine, until the last two periods. Tuesday B week I start with a free, then I have math, then Chemistry, then double free, and suckishly end the day with Speech and English, my two least favorite classes. What's worse, today in Speech we were talking about how to be social and how to carry on a conversation/start one and whatnot, which is stuff I'm really really bad at, as I'm rather anti-social. Then in English we talked about class discussions, another thing I'm really bad at (especially in English class). Dr. Sanders knows that I don't like to talk in class (because it was one of the things I included in the introductory email I was supposed to send to her, to make sure she didn't think I was just not paying attention and proceed to take points off of my grade, like Dr. Andy does and Ms. Alexander did last year). So that wasn't as bad, but when we started talking about the kinds of people who don't like to talk much in class, she just kept looking at me, and it made me feel all awkward and stuff. So that sucks. Tomorrow I start the day with speech, which just should never happen, but sadly it does. I wish this week was over. Then it could be the weekend and I could be happy. Though, sadly, next week isn't much better. I have to do my demo speech on wednesday, which I don't know if I'll be able to get it all together by then, as I need to get a windows computer with CCDOps and Photoshop on it to be able to do the topic I'm planning (how to process an astrophoto). If I can get it together, I have to make an outline and stuff, and I don't really want to do that, as I know what to do already. Anyway, meh. I can't wait until after I finish that next wednesday, that will be a fun time.

Well, that was some writing.

P.S. Sorry I complain about speech so much, I just REALLY hate the class.

3 comments:

  1. Watch you actually fall in love with that class later on...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if you mean Speech or English, but I will NEVER fall in love with EITHER of them. Just no. I completely understand why we have to take speech, I just don't like it. English, on the other hand, I see no reason to make us take. I would take an english course which was me reading what I wanted to read and write what I wanted to write, but I hate the way English classes are set up now.

      Delete
    2. Because you can actually fall in love with a class, of course

      Delete