Thursday, September 13, 2012

I may have a topic later

Hello again readers! This post is basically a backup in case I'm too tired to do the topic I wanted to do yesterday and today. In case you were wondering, the post I made yesterday was also a backup. I was considering making another one later, but then Akipo made me watch The Lizzie Bennet Diaries (which ended up being pretty good), so I didn't make it. Today I'll probably just be too tired. Tomorrow I'll DEFINITELY make this entry. Well, maybe. If not tomorrow, DEFINITELY (for real this time) Saturday.

So, guess what? I HAVE SOMEWHAT OF A SOCIAL LIFE THIS WEEKEND OMNG WHOA!! The sad (in the pathetic sense, not the "I'm sad because of this" sense, because this isn't a bad thing, these people are awesome) thing is, it's with the same people both days. Saturday is the only day I'm free. Monday I'm going to SEA with Akipo and Sarahpo (or Sarahpo) which should be fun, and Sunday I'm going to Kennywood (the amusement park of Pittsburgh) with Akipo and Sarahpo (or Sarahpo) and Sarahpo's (or Sarahpo's) family. That should actually be rather fun. I haven't been to Kennywood in at least over a year, I think even three years. Let's just say I can't even remember the last time I was at Kennywood. I'm normally not a ride person, but Akipo has made it her mission to get me to go on rides. I'm willing to try them, but I'm not very happy about it. I have a plan to get me to be okay with it: I will not take my ADD meds that day. That will help me because when I'm on my meds I tend to think more, and the more I think the more I won't want to be on the rides, but without them, I won't think at all, so that will make it easier to get me to go on them. Another advantage to this is that I'll actually eat, and Kennywood has some good food as I remember, so that will be fun. I hope my friends can handle me off my meds. They probably can, but I may say really stupid things, as I don't really think about what I'm about to say. Come to think of it, I do that anyway. So the only difference will be that I eat more and am more willing to do crazy things. But, in case there is any unforeseeable craziness by me, I apologize Akipo and Sarahpo (or Sarahpo)


P.S. I apologize for the obnoxious hyperlinking with Sarah's name (and the obnoxious hyperlinking in general) I didn't have to link it every time I said a name, but it was fun. Sarah also has two blogs, which  is why her name is always linked twice.
P.P.S. I just realized something HILARIOUS about my plan to go on rides: Many people calm themselves by taking drugs, I have to calm myself by NOT taking drugs. That's just awesome.

2 comments:

  1. WAHAHAHAH TWILL BE AAWESOME


    I'd go off my meds too for the hell of it but I'd probably black out if I did, so.....


    And I put up with Elena Doyno, I can handle it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I IS SO EXCITED

      Well then don't go off your meds, that would be bad.


      You can MORE THAN handle me then...

      Delete