Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Things 'N Such

Hello readers...I've (for reasons I'll never know) decided to not give myself the day off. Why? Because I blog too much. That's definitely it. I don't even know what to talk about today. Someone tell me what to write about!! Oh, by the way, I have a new favorite (non-science or astronomy-related) quote:
Do you ever wanna just turn into vanilla pudding and fly off into the sunset?
- Sarah Slaymaker
For some reason I find that incredibly entertaining. I just do. Anyway, still don't really know what to write about, but I'd feel like I'd let people down or something if I don't blog a day. Which is weird, because I don't have any readers other than two of my friends, and they don't really mind if I take the day off. Well, I guess I'm just weird that way. Anyway, I miss summer. Why can't it be summer again? Our next series of days off isn't until november...that's just too far away. But, at least when that happens, first trimester will have been over and I won't have to take speech again! Unless I fail, which I probably will. I wonder if anyone is in my glass class next trimester? I don't really care one way or the other, because ANYTHING is better than speech, but it would be nice. I have a Chemistry quiz next tuesday, that should be fun. I'm not really that nervous for it, as I seem to be the only one who knows what we're doing. Ions are fun. They're easy, too, but people don't really understand them because they're weird and choose not to pay attention. Apparently this entry is just becoming my thoughts typed out. So I understand if you choose not to read it. People should go to other countries and read my blog, so then I could get views from other countries and feel awesome. Or, I guess, people from other countries should read it. Either one works. No one reads my blog! Only two of my friends, literally, because I don't get new pageviews until I see one of them comment or something. More people (like people who I don't know) should read it. Well, I'm not really sure what else to say...WHY HAVE I BEEN WRITING SO MUCH????? I NORMALLY HATE WRITING!! WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO ME!!??!?!?? AFJKASHDKAJSD


Bye

3 comments:

  1. you've been bit by blog bug


    bah



    and nice quote, what genius came up with that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been bit, and it's annoying. But also fun, so I don't really know.

      bah to you too

      A hipster came up with the quote

      Delete
  2. That quote sounds like: "Do you ever feel like a plastic bag, drifting through the wind, wanting to start again?"

    ReplyDelete