Monday, September 17, 2012

Visiting my old school

Today, I visited my old school, Saint Edmund's Academy. When I went to that school, I hated it. But, I had a few teachers that I liked. So, that was the reason I wanted to visit. I would have visited last year, but as I was the only one from SEA at WT (acronyms are awesome) last year, I didn't want to visit alone because that would be awkward.
The day started out in front of the library. I was the first one there, arriving EXACTLY (I was very proud of myself for this) at 12. Then, 2ish minutes later, Akipo arrived, stating that she was "politely late." The next 20 minutes were spent in search of our friend Sarahpo. We tried calling her cell phone (failed), calling her house (failed), calling her FATHER'S phone (failed). We were even about to walk to her house! But, we decided that would be awkward and we walked back to the library. Then, Sarah appeared from the inside of the library. Apparently she had thought we were meeting inside. It was weird. We then went to brugger's for lunch. I didn't eat anything as I had eaten breakfast 1.5-2 hours ago, and I had just taken my meds. We then went to SEA. We got there as a group of people from the class below us were leaving. THE GUYS WERE SO TALL...made me feel short. Our first teacher we saw was our old history teacher Mrs. Patton. She talked to us the most and seemed the happiest to see us. We then went to see our old math teacher Mr. Tucek (Mr. T), he had people in his room and he was teaching them so we didn't really talk to him that much. We then went to try and see our old Latin teacher, but she wasn't there. We then went to go see our old English/history teacher Ms. Coyne. Aki was really the only one who wanted to see her, but we all ended up going. She was about to start teaching so we just talked to her across a room and had all of her students commenting. Next was Aki and my old Spanish teacher, SeƱora Pimentel. She was also really happy to see us, but she didn't remember Sarah...so that was awkward. She told Aki and me that she hasn't any other students as good as us, which was REALLY nice of her. Then we went to go see my old homeroom teacher/Sarah's french teacher, Mr. Jenkins. He is a really nice guy and he talked to us about stuff. Then we went down to go see Mrs. Scahill, the kindergarten teacher. She was excited to see us (mainly Aki, as they are volleyball people). Lastly we went to go see the new pre-k rooms and we attempted to see our old kindergarten buddies, but we didn't. Then we left and walked to Akipo's house, where we played Apples to Apples (Sarah slaughtered Akipo and me), played Mario Kart on Wii, and watched some Sherlock.

So, that was my day today. It was pretty fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment