Sunday, September 9, 2012

In which I apologize for failing

Hello readers, I fail. Specifically, I fail at blogging. I would like to apologize for this. For the past week (ever since the Astronomy (excuse the three links in one word) series), my blogs have been just me basically talking out of my...butt...(Hooray for self control which leads to not swearing!). I haven't been able to think of any good topics to write long blog entries about. Hopefully this not being able to think of what to write aboutness won't last for too much longer. I know there are still more topics I could write about...the problem is I just can't think of any. Maybe someone will give me one. But, for now, this entry doesn't really have a topic. So, as usual, I'll just write some randomness and hope it makes sense:

So, today is sunday. I really don't like sundays, because that means school happens the next day. Also, things close early (or, worse, aren't even open) on sundays, which is incredibly annoying. This sunday wasn't particularly interesting. In fact, it was incredibly boring. And what's worse is that, since school is tomorrow, I can't end my sunday with a wonderful virtual star party, as those begin at 11:30. I guess I could pull an Erika and stay up amazingly late, but I don't know if I should. BUT IT'S THE NEPTUNE EDITION!!! I don't want to miss a live viewing of Neptune...I'm conflicted. Someone tell me to stay up and watch it what to do!! Anyway, not much is happening in school tomorrow. I drop math, which is not that useful since I didn't have any homework that I could have not done (lawlz). I have speech second period tomorrow which sucks. I hope it's not a THIRD day of table topics, but I also hope we don't get our next assignment too. Third period I have English, which I just don't like. Then, after break is History, then Chem, then Spanish, then FREE!!! Then, Tuesday, I have a Chem quiz. I'm not that scared for it, though everyone else is. Then after the chem quiz I have a double free! Yay!! Then next weekend is a three day weekend!! YAY!!! Also that Monday I'm visiting my old school with Akipo and Sarahpo, then we're going to one of our houses to "party." So, that should be fun.


My thoughts can legitimately go everywhere. I started with virtual star party and ended up with visiting SEA...I don't understand my brain sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment