Friday, September 28, 2012

Have I started a revolution?

Hello persons! I don't actually mean like a revolution in the sense of like "LET'S RISE UP AND KILL THE GOVERNMENT WITH OUR ARMY OF PENGUANDACORNS!!" I mean a revolution of blogging. Back in June, Sarah told me to get a blog (which I guess would make her the starter of this revolution, but I did most of the work so I win). I did, and ended up having an awesome time posting about my life. I know no one on the interwebs actually cares about my life, but I do and some of my friends (hopefully!) do, so that's why I do it. So, after I got a blog, then my friend Aki got a blog. It basically stayed that way for a while. Actually at first her and Sarah were the only ones that knew about my blog. But then she told my other friends in August. It's not as though I didn't want them to know, it was really just that I hadn't talked to them all that much over the summer. Anyway, after they knew, Noah decided he would get one. He got one, then NEVER USED IT. So, I had given up on that aspect. But, then yesterday, he got one! My second victim! Mwahahahahahaha! Now, as we speak, my other friend (lol like I only have 2 friends) Erika is getting one too! I HAVE BEGUN THE MAGICAL AWESOMENESS! (Sorry words failed there) I shall post her URL once it actually exists. It has begun...the teenage bloggers shall take over the interwebs with our army of PENGUANDACORNS!!!!!!

EDIT: Here is the URL: http://simplyimperfect210.blogspot.com
^two colons FTW

2 comments: