Saturday, September 15, 2012

So, I'm a lying liar

I know I said I'd write a topic today, but I don't really think I will. I don't know if I'll ever write this topic I've been wanting to. I probably will at some point, but not anytime soon. I think I'm going to make the topics at least a monthly thing (maybe more than once a month, but at least a monthly thing). And since I've done at least two topics for September, I feel no need to do another one now. I may do one before the end of the month, but I don't know. Anyway, here's another randomness post, because these are REALLY easy to write. I just write what I'm thinking. It's fun. Anyway here it is:

KENNEHWUD TOMORROW. Yayz. Sadly, I didn't end up having a social life today, but that was okay because I didn't really need one. Who needs a social life anyway? Those things are for square people. Did you know Kennywood admission is $38?!?! THAT'S RIDICULOUS!! Unless the food at that point was free, then it would all make sense. But, $38? That's a bit too much. My dad has to give me $60 so I'll be able to eat tomorrow. MONEYZ. Anyway, I'm bored. Oohhh you know a new thing I've gotten into? Rage comics! Those things are awesome. They are so accurate to real life. You should all read them, because they're fun. I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY BAHISFDHKSADKJSAHDKJASHD! Anyway, TOMORROW SHALST BE FUN!!! WISH ME LUCK ON THE RIDES!!


Beanies are still stupid.

Here's a gif of David Tennant kissing John Barrowman and then Barrowman falls over, enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Welome to teh blogging world Ms. Slay...you need to work on your spelling though.

      Delete