Sunday, September 16, 2012

Akipo's mission was Successful

OMNG HI GUYS I JUST RODE ROLLER COASTERS!!!  I rode the Phantom's Revenge (the biggest ride at Kennywood, which is the big amusement park of Pittsburgh). IT WAS SO MUCH FUN OMNG!!! I was really scared most of the time. Aki can tell you how scared I was, as I kept babbling the whole time because I was so nervous. I think I was close to driving her completely insane. I'M SO SORRY AKIPO!! BUT THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME GO ON RIDES THEY WERE REALLY FUN!! My favorite was the Phantom, which also happened to be the one I was most scared to go on. IT WAS AMAZING FUNNESS!! I want to go back to Kennywood with my other friends and go on rides with them. NOAH NEEDS TO GO ON THE PHANTOM!! I SHALL MAKE THAT HAPPEN!!! There's not much more I need to say. I still think it's saturday, and for all intents and purposes, it is. BUT IT'S SUNDAY AND THE VIRTUAL STAR PARTY COMES ON AT 11 YAY!! I AM SO EXCITED!! Then tomorrow is SEA visiting time, also with Akipo and Sarahpo. I'm excited to see Señora, Mr. T, and Mrs. Patton...Aki is excited to see Ms. Coyne....I don't understand why.



FUN TIMES HAPPENED TODAY YAY!!!

2 comments: