Saturday, September 1, 2012

So many entries in one day

So, I'm still at that friend's house. We're studying various things right now. I don't have anything I need to study right now. At least anything with me that I need to study. So I'm sitting here awkwardly (common theme of today). I wish I brought something with me to study, but I didn't because I'm that productive. Sitting awkwardly somewhere whilst everyone else does things SUCKS. ASKLDASJHDSKJLHDAkKJLAH evil. The worst part is that I'm not even useful. I can't explain things for my life, and there are multiple people here who need things explained to them. But there are also multiple other people here who can explain things far better than I can. So I'm just sitting here awkwardly without a use and no one is talking to me. Anyway, wish me luck. Sorry for all the entries in the same day, by the way. There will probably be more later...I think I'm going to make an entry about my relationship to music later. Yes, that's exactly what I'm going to do! Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. We had a study session for Chemistry because Erika doesn't understand anything we're doing in Chemistry.

      Delete