Saturday, September 29, 2012

One giant incestuous orgy of awkward and facepalming

Hello everyone! I am incredibly bored. Also, ignore the title. It is a favorite quote of mine from The Lizzie Bennet Diaries. It has nothing to do with the entry, but it is too hilarious not to share. I think that is going to be my default title when I can't think of a title. YES! That will be incredible. For some reason, incredible seems to be my word. I've been using it a lot recently. Anyway, GUESS WHAT?!?!?! Apparently, there is an entire of genre of music based off of Doctor Who! How incredibly amazing is that? It's called Trock. It's short for Time Lord Rock, which is epic. My favorite song is Everything is Ending. It's about The Doctor and Amy when they kissed in the episodes in series 5 with the Angels (I can't remember its name :P, I think it's called The Time of Angels). SPEAKING OF ANGELS, TONIGHT IS THE SERIES 7.0 FINALE OF DOCTOR WHO! THE ANGELS TAKE MANHATTAN! ADHASFJAHSKFJHAFKAH GOODBYE AMY AND RORY! Forever this time...There will be a lot of crying tonight probably. What? You're surprised that I cry at TV shows? Fuck you, bitches, I have feelings! I cried at the end of Series 2 (OHMYNONEXISTENTGODS ROSE), the end of Series 4 (OHMYNONEXISTENTGOD DONNA), and at the end of The End of Time (OHMYNONEXISTENTGOD TEN). I will most likely cry tonight for the Fall of the Ponds (as Matt Smith has called it). But, then, at Christmas, WE GET CLARA OSWIN/OSWIN OSWALD!! Yay! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the incest (title reference FTW).

No comments:

Post a Comment