Saturday, September 1, 2012

Why I hate it when people don't respond to texts

This is going to be a very quick entry. Not as long as my other ones, but still stating my opinion on a matter.

So, I legitimately HATE it when people don't respond to texts. Hate it. Lots. But, not for the reasons that one may think I hate it. Not because I'm annoyed at them for not responding and being douchebags, I'm okay with the douchebaggery. It's actually because I hate myself for sending the message. If someone doesn't respond to a message, I automatically assume that I'm bothering them and I shouldn't have sent the message in the first place. Then, later when I find out that I actually did bother them (WHICH JUST HAPPENED LESS THAN 10 SECONDS AGO), I feel like a horrible person that shouldn't have the right to text. 

Well, that's what I feel when people don't respond to texts. I know, I know, it's stupid and doesn't make much sense, but it's true.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's not you! I understand why you don't! You're just bad at texting and I'm okay with that! Lol

      Delete