Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy October!

Hello everyone! It's october! You know what that means? Nothing! Yay! Anyway, today we had the first monday A week of the year. It sucked. It's the only day that I don't drop any classes, and I drop the half free that I have with Noah and Erika, so my day was rather boring. Tomorrow I drop Speech! Yay! I also have PE, which sucks lots. As I've said before we're doing volleyball and he's just plain teaching it to us wrong. I'm incredibly bored right now. Yay! I wish I didn't have school tomorrow, that would be awesome. Maybe someone will make a bomb threat! The weird thing is, that's happened before, so one can't really say it's "impossible." It may be highly unlikely, but that won't stop me from hoping! I have a history test wednesday. It's not that big of a deal apparently, it's 25 questions, all multiple choice. I have a weird feeling that Dr. Andy just doesn't like grading tests. I'm still probably going to do badly on it, since I suck at history. Also, let's talk about Spanish class for a second. Nevermind, that is going to be a separate entry that I shall write now. SEE YOU SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment