Saturday, September 22, 2012

2...Wow I am so bored right now

I don't really know what to do with my life right now. I have just been kind of clicking between various websites. I am really bored. There's a new Doctor Who tonight, so that's good. Then next week is the last episode of the Ponds. I am frankly ready for them to leave. BRING ON TEH OSWIN. I wish there wasn't school this week. Or at least on monday. I realized today that I have to wear dress clothes on Monday whilst also having PE. I don't think that will work. I can't change out of them, because I can't re-tie a tie. So I'm either going to not go to PE or something. Maybe Coach C will let us not be there because we shouldn't have to be sweaty for our pictures! That makes sense, let's use that as an excuse. Anyway, I'm still bored. AKJDHKJAG<

No comments:

Post a Comment