Saturday, September 1, 2012

My thoughts as I sit here awkwardly.

So, I am at a friend's house. I apparently got here one hour early, even though him and I conversed beforehand with these words, and I quote:

Me: Should I still show up at one?
Him: Of course?
Him: !*

There are other people here, his other friends that play Minecraft with him. I don't, at all. I hate the game. A lot. There seems to be no point in the game and no reason to play it. But Minecraft is not the point of this entry. In fact, there is NO POINT in the entry. This is only to make me seem not awkwardly sitting here. So, right now I'm typing this entry obnoxiously loud. It's quite fun, but no one is noticing....sad. SOMEONE NOTICE ME...hahah just kidding. I legitimately hate it when people notice me. I especially hate it when teachers notice me. This is fun. I frakking hate sitting here awkwardly. THIS IS SO BAD!!! Cows and milkshake in Minecraft? ¿QuĂ©? WHAT ARE THEY ALL SAYING?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!?! WHY AM I HERE I WANT TO LEAVE BUT I CAN'T SO THAT WOULD BE AWKWARD. Now Rohun just looked at what I'm doing, so this sucks. ARAJHFKJASHDKAJDHWJKHDAKJHKAJSDHAKSDJ This is evil. I don't want to be here. I legitimately want to leave.


P.S. This was typed at 1:10, but I didn't post it until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment