Wednesday, September 19, 2012

No speech, no school.

Hello my lovely children of the internets (THAT'S TOTALLY MY NEW NAME FOR MY READERS...I don't know why though). Guess what? I didn't have to do my speech today! That actually sucks. I was ready to get it over with, and just sit back for the next week and a half, but now that won't happen. Also, I got Noah to skip (with permission!) Latin for moral support, but since I didn't go, it was just stupid. I should probably tell you why I didn't go, shouldn't I? It's rather simple: technical difficulties. So, I needed to use my dad's computer because it had CCDOps and Photoshop. We were going to hook it up to the projector and it was going to be wonderful, but when we plugged it into the projector place, it didn't show up. We tried for 20 minutes to fix it, to no avail.
I would go tomorrow...but...I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL!!! I am getting educational testing done from 9 to 230, so I won't be at school. YAY! NO SPEECH TOMORROW!

In other news, today we went to CMU to watch a lecturey thing on campaigning in the time of Twitter. Supposedly it was for Spanish, but there was absolutely no Spanish spoken there. I have come to the conclusion that either Señor just used his classes as an excuse for him to go, or he just wanted to go to ask his question "Do you think young people are more stupid because of social media?" which was basically Señor telling us he hates social media. Either way, there was no real reason for us to go. But, we got to go to HAMERSCHLAG HALL, which is just fun to say. Apparently the hall was named after Arthur Arton Hamerschlag, which is just a ridiculous name. Anyway, Señor is crazy and I missed history. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment