Friday, September 28, 2012

Whoa, friends exist

Hey all! So, yay! I have friends! I just spent basically the last 3 hours on various google plus hangouts with various friends. It was really fun actually. The first one was me, Erika, and Mathieu. That one was just weird and hilarious. Mathieu ended up finding two balls in his couch, and we kept joking about "Mathieu's Balls." It was really funny! Then, next came me and Erika for like 10 minutes, and then, Erika's friend Alex joined. She met him this summer at camp or whatnot and apparently they were like instafriends. He was pretty cool. Then Noah got on and le awkward began. They both put on good faces for Alex, but I knew both of them were feeling incredibly awkward and felt the other one hated them. I mostly knew this because they kept chatting me that. Noah has some things in his mind that I know aren't true, but he thinks they are and won't believe me. I wish I could say it here, but if Erika reads it, it could be bad. I have a great analogy to make him sure that it's wrong, but I didn't think of it until after I just plain told him he was wrong. I'll think of a way to tell him in person on monday or something.

Anyway, FRIENDS ARE FUN! I met a new friend tonight too, which was fun times. Yay for social lives! Even if they're virtual ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment