Monday, December 3, 2012

Decorative Glass just got 20x more awesome

So last week, we decided that Mathieu would join my glass class to make a Dalek (Doctor Who robot monster majigger). Today he made the sketch and realized that it was rather complicated, but he still wanted to do it. So, guess what? He enlisted my help! Now all I have to do is finish my parrot, which surprisingly I'm almost done with (I'm one of the first to be putting pieces on the board), and then we begin our epic Dalek creation! We've decided that we're going to be making it out of colored mirror glass, which is going to look amazing. A Dalek mirror? How awesome is that going to be? If only we could make two of them, that would be nice, but he already said he wanted to keep it. Though actually I think he should since I have no idea what I'd do with it. Now I get to have a friend in the class and be making some fun art. I'm excited to see how this will turn out. Expect some pictures in the (far) future, when we're done with it!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even know that Mathieu watched Dr. Who until this morning!

    ReplyDelete