Thursday, December 6, 2012

What the hell was I thinking?

Actually though. Squash? What? Why? How? Who? When? What? WHAT THE FUCK?

What made me sign up for it? Why did I think it was going to be a good idea? It wasn't. At all. For one, I sucked. A lot. Like more than anyone ever. For two, the coach hated me. He picked on me way more than he should have and I wanted to chop his fucking nuts off. MERRR. And for three, I didn't have a single moment of practice in which I had fun. Not one. I know that sounds harsh and like an exaggeration, but it really isn't. I hated every second. Every fucking second. I sucked at the sport, and it just wasn't fun.

Guess what? I'm quitting. Yay! I realized that PE isn't that bad. Coach C is awesome (and doesn't have a crazy accent that no one can understand and then proceed to get angry when I can't understand what the fuck he is saying), and I have people in the class 3rd trimester anyway. So, I'll be fine. The only problem is I have to give up 3 of my 5 double frees. :( I'll survive though, it's not like it's the end of the world, and it's a whole lot better than continuing squash.

It was an interesting idea that ended in a blaze fucking flames and shit, and I will never think of doing a sport again. PE FTW!!!

On a COMPLETELY separate note, I'm very glad I have an understanding family. I just read something about a father DISOWNING his daughter and cutting her contact with her entire family because she is an atheist. My dad isn't happy about my beliefs (or lack thereof) but he still loves me and accepts me as his son. I'm very glad about that. I'm also glad my friends who are religious don't care about the fact that I am an atheist and accept me for who I am as a person, and not what I believe in.

Also Aki where were you in school today?? I had to go through another math class all alone :( But we got to use fun calculators

No comments:

Post a Comment