Sunday, December 30, 2012

Mehrrr

So as you may or may not know, my sister is in town. That's great. There's only one problem. She cares about being with her friends more than being with me. I really want to hang out with her. She hangs out with me in between being with her friends. For example, if she was doing something with someone from 6-9, then something with someone from 930-fuckifiknow o'clock, she would only hang out with me between 9 and 930, even though for most of these plans she has the ability to change the time if she wants. She just doesn't want to, she cares about them more. Or when she comes back at like 1:30 AM, she says we should watch some DW, and then after one episode she gets "tired" and says she's going to bed. Then I go and I see her in her room on her computer for the next hour and a half. I end up going to bed before her in those situations normally.

It's just kind of annoying how she doesn't have me as a priority ever. I mean I understand not always having me as a priority, she has to have her friends there sometimes, but it's the fact that she never does which annoys me and makes me kind of sad. I know that if the situations were reversed, I would definitely make time for her. But, she'd rather go out and get drunk and high with her friends. I guess that's more fun than being with her brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment