Thursday, December 27, 2012

Things I wish Clara was

We have no idea who this mysterious Clara is from the Christmas special of Doctor Who, only that she exists in multiple places in time as the same, but different, person.

Here are some things I wish she was but know she isn't:
1. JENNY!!! I really wish Clara was Jenny, the mysterious daughter of the Doctor from Series 4.

2. Susan Foreman! The Doctor's granddaughter from the first seasons of the classic series. She could be a newly regenerated form of her that somehow escaped the timelocked Gallifrey.

3. Romanadvoratrelundar. If Clara were somehow a regeneration of Romana that escaped the timelock somehow, that would just be EPIC. Jenna would actually have made a good actress for Romana if she had somehow been actressing back in the 1970s, so it doesn't seem too far out that Clara could have some how been Romana and had forgotten (in some strange Doctor Who way) that she was a Time Lord. That would have been awesome!

4. I rather liked my theory and was proud of myself that I came up with it, so if I had been right that would have been awesome too.


But what they did with her is AWESOME as well!




Run. Run you clever boy...and remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment