Monday, December 31, 2012

Sonics a-plenty

I am now in possession of THREE sonic screwdrivers. Thankfully each of them is different. I have a 9th/10th Doctor one, a River Song one, and an 11th Doctor one. My mom got me (and Aki!) the 10th Doctor one, my dad got me the River one, and Linda got me the 11th Doctor one. My mom got me one because she was on Think Geek and I saw it and was like Aki wants that, and so do I, so she was like "Okay I'll get you both one" Then I felt bad because I didn't want to make her pay for it, so I payed for one. Then I had mentioned the River one to Jessie and said I may want it, so she told my dad who had asked her for gift ideas for me, so I got that one too. Then somehow Linda found out about how much I liked Doctor Who and ended up getting me the 11th Doctor one, along with an EPIC barometer, which I will post about later. So, now I somehow have 3 sonic screwdrivers. I'm not complaining, I am just stating. I also got some awesome Doctor Who shirts. And, since this entry is so short, I'll include some pictures:

SONICS!




















SHIRT! (With some wonderful Hitchhiker's Guide books in the background)



















I don't have the polos here, so here's a link to them, I got the black Dalek one and the navy TARDIS one.

And since I haven't actually gotten this one yet, I'll post the web link to it. TARDIS space program shirt


And to think I only became a whovian a few months ago...Now I have all of this stuff! It's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment