Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Annoyance

I have annoyances. They are varied in degree and type, but I have them

Here they are in no specific order:

1. THINK GEEK DENIED MY RETURN REQUEST!!! What??? I got the wrong thing in the mail and they aren't letting me return it to get the right thing. I don't even know. I really wanted that thing!! I don't want this gryffindor scarf...I want my Doctor Who T-shirt!! I just don't even understand this. You guys fucking screwed up and then you don't let anyone fix it. I just don't even understand why...
UPDATE: This happened while writing this, but I'll pretend like it didn't. Apparently the people who denied the request were very new and did it wrong. My mom called and got it straightened out. They're sending us the correct thing free and we get to keep the scarf. Jessie is incredibly happy about that.

2. This week is going by too slowly. I keep thinking it's the day after it actually is. Like I thought yesterday was wednesday and today was thursday and when I realize it's not I'm sad because Friday is another day away.

3. Señor is giving us a quiz on friday. He is doing this because we asked if friday could be a more fun class, and he said "Yes, it can be my kind of fun. I think I'll give you guys a quiz" No...just no. It's things like this which make me not want to take Spanish next year. Señor is just getting on my nerves and it needs to stop.

4. Dr. Andy is having us put together a mock trial for Galileo in less than a day and then we have a quiz the next day on IDs we just got on Monday. What?! I don't like history anyway, and now history is being unreasonable...anger.

5. Stuff. Vague stuff. Stuff with stuff things. Stuff kind of stuff that's annoying.

SO CLOSE TO FRIDAY YET FRIDAY IS SO FAR AWAY!!! MERRR

No comments:

Post a Comment