Monday, December 24, 2012

Herp derp

So, I've been bored recently. It's winter break, so I don't have to go to school, but I also have nothing else really to do. I was invited ice skating today, but (I hope Rohun never reads this) I made up an excuse to get out of it because I didn't want to go because I fail at ice skating and the people who were going were too random. My sister and I ended up watching 3 episodes of Doctor Who, so it was all good (for me at least). Now I'm bored and don't really know what to do. It's almost Christmas! You know what that means? NEW DOCTOR WHO!!!! Yay!

But for the time being I'm just kind of being here with nothing to do. Boredom is annoying, but still better than school.


Why am I making this post when I have nothing to say...well I hope you all enjoyed my randomness

Also, I've started using Google Chrome now. Don't really know why. It's...interesting. I feel like I should be using Safari though. I feel like a traitor.

P.S. I'm apparently a swedish helicopter now.
P.P.S. WHAT IS THIS INFLUX OF VIEWS ON THIS BLOG!?? ARE PEOPLE ACTUALLY READING THIS?!
P.P.P.S. THE VIEWS ARE STILL INCREASING WHAT IS THIS?!? They all seem to be using Macs and are on Chrome...Seems like my friends.....Maybe it is....hmmm....mehhh
P.P.P.P.S. They seem to have stopped now...hmmmm...
P^5.S IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!!! WHAT IS GOING ON!?! I'm not actually freaking out, but I am curious as to whom is reading. If, in fact, it is one of my friends, please tell me :P
P^6.S. At the rate this it's going, this entry is going to be the most viewed entry on this blog. WHO IS READING THIS REPEATEDLY!?
P^7.S. I'm an idiot. It was me the whole time....I somehow turned "track my pageviews" (as in it adds a pageview whenever I view it) back on. It's somewhat sad though...I wish it was someone else... :(... :P

2 comments:

  1. You know, if you had gone with Rohun you probably wouldn't be bored right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. During the time I would have been with Rohun, I was watching Doctor Who with my sister, so I would have been just as bored at the time I was writing this. So, I win.

      Delete