Monday, December 10, 2012

Dr. Sanders, why so much work??

This is annoying. We're getting so much work for English this week! We have to re-do our essays from our finals by thursday, and by wednesday we have to write a 2 page mock hero epic. I don't even fucking know. I would be okay with these assignments if they didn't happen at the exact same time. I don't want to write about Beowulf anyway! Merr. Also the mock hero epic has to be ABOUT US. It has to be a satire type thing where we take a mundane situation and make it super duper exciting. But we have to make the language like Beowulf, with kennings and stuff. This is going to be a lot harder than she thinks. She was going to give us more time, but she got annoyed with some people at the end of class, so she didn't. I thought our class was supposed to be the one without all the work!!! Merrr.

Also, 2 things to communicate to Aki:
1. Fix your phone! Just do it...please? Texting is so much easier than emailing, and apparently my emails don't even get to you most of the time, which is why I am resorting to this!
2. Expect a surprise from me at some point within the next week or so...Don't worry, it's a good surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment