Friday, December 7, 2012

My average day and stuffs

Hello all. Today wasn't incredibly noteworthy. Some small things happened, but nothing like mind blowing.

My day started with school. First period was my free that none of my friends had, so I finished up my English homework and was on reddit for the rest of the time. Then second period I had another free, but this one was the one with friends, even though I couldn't find most of them, and the ones I could find were playing video games. So I was on reddit for the whole time again. I had no problem with that.  Then math, then history (even though Dr. Andy wasn't there we still had to be in class...even though the other class didn't. WTF Dr. Andy?), then Chem, in which we built molecules, which was incredibly fun, even though Noah was a cheater, and kept being correct. Then lunch happened. I studied for Spanish while everyone else talked. Then I had Spanish...and Señor FORGOT ABOUT THE QUIZ!!! LOLOLOLOL. It was awesome. He came in and started talking about the story we are supposed to read for Monday, and none of us stopped him because obviously none of us wanted to take a quiz, then at the end of the class Bobby asked Señor "What happened to the quiz?" and Señor started slapping himself on the wrist and swearing in Spanish. He was looking at the quiz for the entire class period because it was in his book, but he still managed to forget about it. Woot! Then I had glass. Noah and Rohun came because their speech class was cancelled. Noah soldered some stuff, and Rohun had a lot of fun cutting glass. I finished gluing my parrot too! Now I need to grout it next class and I'm done with that motherfucker! THEN I BEGIN LE DALEK!!!

So that was my day. It wasn't incredibly exciting, but it wasn't a bad day. One of my friends wasn't in school though, and I was (and still am) worried about that friend. That friend says that my worrying only adds stress to the friend's (I am avoiding pronouns to not give away any hints on who this friend is) life and I should stop, but I don't really think that's possible. This friend is one of my best friends and I care a lot about them, so the worrying will continue. Now this friend isn't responding to texts or facebooks, so it's getting a bit worse...merrr.


P.S. Aki, fix your phone. Just reminding you

No comments:

Post a Comment