Friday, December 14, 2012

I ruin things

Warning: vague

I ruin things. I really do. It was a good idea to try and make it work but of course I ruined it. I was happy for it to work, and then I go and ruin it. Yay...not. Sadness. I should stop doing things.

I need to stop thinking about things that have been said. Fuck all of this. I get way too insecure about myself sometimes and what I do. I need a break from people for a while. One more week...


Also I hate emotions.


Sorry for vagueness



P.S. Now to completely change the subject, the package has finally gotten to the post office. Potentially it will be delivered tomorrow. Yay
P.P.S. Aki should tell me whether or not I won the plaid contest thingy. Also you haven't been commenting recently so you should do that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment