Sunday, December 30, 2012

Why I don't game

ALL OF MY FUCKING FRIENDS PLAY VIDEO GAMES!! ALL OF THEM!! It's actually kind of annoying how much of a thing it is to them. And then I get shit from some of them over how much I love Doctor Who and stuff while they love their video games JUST AS MUCH IF NOT MORE!

But the question we're trying to answer here is why I don't play.

Here are the reasons I've gotten:

1. I know FOR A FACT that if I liked one, I would get addicted. - I'm horrible at managing my time, and if I had video games to distract me, my grades would go down to like 0s all the time because I would never get work done. That needs to not happen okay? I already procrastinate enough

2. I also don't really see the appeal of them - They don't do anything incredibly constructive. They just don't seem fun to me.

3. Other people - When you enter into the world of video games, you obviously have other people there. I don't like talking to other people (like actually, I'm AFRAID to as you all know from reading mah blawg). And also everyone will be like comparing their scores and shit to yours and since I generally suck at video games, I will inevitably feel inferior.

4. Money - video games cost money. You know what I don't have? Money. My parents (ESPECIALLY MY FATHER) hate to buy me things unless it's a holiday, so that's a problem. I don't want to be playing the same games over and over again or whatnot.

5. Fuck all of you I don't want to play bitches - I think this reason speaks for itself

And that, my lovely humans, is why I do not play video games. You may think I'm some sort of mutant crazy savage beast, but it's the truth. I am quite sorry, but please stop trying to get me to play.



P.S. Since it's break, I have gotten a very nice break from games. This entry was actually just a random idea I had, and wasn't really brought on by anything. But, when I get back to school, I know I will have to see those fucking games again. Why...merrr.

2 comments:

  1. What have you been doing break?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting bitten by dogs, watching Doctor Who, getting Jon into internet memes (I GOT HIM TO MAKE A REDDIT!!), and listening to the Hitchhiker's Guide radio series. All in all, boringness to the max.

      Delete