Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I don't even know what to write

Hi all. I have no idea what to write about today. Today was incredibly average. The only exciting thing was that Mathieu and I started the Dalek. Though that was pretty awesome. The mirrored glass we're using is gold, and it is basically the EXACT color of the Daleks in DW. Though we couldn't find any yellowish-gold beads for the balls, so they have to be blue. I think it will look interesting though. I'm excited! Also, fucking chemistry. There is one concept I don't fully get yet, and it has a perfect simulator for it, and all I need to do is mess around with the simulator to understand it. Guess what? The simulator is broken. I have tried everything to get it to work, other than switching operating systems, which isn't really an option anyway. Though, as I wrote that sentence I did just think of something: I have a double free tomorrow, and I think I'll try one of the computers in the library and see if it works. I hope it does.

EDIT: I just got it to work on my mom's computer. I have 2 reactions to that:
1. Yay!
2. Wtf?

No comments:

Post a Comment