Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The amount of teacher related annoyance is immense

What teachers am I annoyed at and why? I shall tell you:

1. Señor - Why am I annoyed at Señor? Because he is Señor, that should be enough. There are actual reasons too. The grammar quiz today was supposed to be on like 8 different verb tenses, and that we didn't have to know the past subjunctive...guess what 1/4 of the quiz was? Past subjunctive! And then the other part was indicatives vs. subjunctives and it was annoying. I spent most of my time studying the tenses I barely knew, like the present perfect and past perfect and future and stuff. I didn't realize there was going to be anything about indicative vs. subjunctive. WHY!??!? I failed that. And then he added a part on the end which was give a two paragraph alternate ending to the story we just read. Why? Because no one understood the story, so he gave us a quiz. His exact words were: I think this reading was a bit difficult for you guys, I think I should give you a quiz. I HATE teachers who do that, as I've said. Merrr

2. Mr. Hallas - Why him? Because he's just a bad teacher in general. But also, he's giving us a quiz right after we just had a quiz, and then a test next friday. WHICH IS THE DAY BEFORE WINTER BREAK WTF!!!

3. Dr. Sanders - Too much work at once. I'm not annoyed at this only because we're the class that barely gets any work, I would be annoyed at this amount of work at once anyway! We have other classes too, not just English. Merrrr

In other news, I finished my parrot! Yay! Dalek time tomorrow!

MORE AKI STUFF:
1. Fix your phone. I'm going to remind you until you do. Also, I'm not going to give you the surprise until you do. Hehehe incentives
2. Read Sarah's blog. I don't know whether or not you've been wondering what happened and why she made that random hiatus post, but now she explained, and it's a lot worse than I thought.
3. Provided you fix your phone beforehand, I now know what day I will have the surprise, Friday. Also, in case you haven't figured it out, the surprise is going to be your Christmas present, not like some random magical other thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment