Saturday, December 8, 2012

Happy Chanukah!

It's Chanukah in a few hours, so that means presents. Tonight I'm probably not going to get anything, but it's still Chanukah, so that's fun.

Sadly I have to go to another dinner at a family friend's. This time it's going to be even more awkward than thanksgiving. Why? 2 main reasons:
1. Jessie isn't there
2. There is another guy my age...I'm horrible at talking to people my age unless they are my friends. Why...why must I have to do this.
I'm most likely going to have a terrible time tonight and merr. I hate social situations. Why must I be put in them so often? I barely know this kid. If only I had the ability to socialize. MERRRRRR. I just hate socializing. A lot. Can't I be happy with the friends I have right now?

Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment