Friday, November 30, 2012

You know what? I don't give a fuck

I just had a pretty crappy time. It started out fun, and ended really badly. So, after school today, Erika, Abigail, and I were supposed to go to the animal shelter to meet the dog Abigail wants to get. The original plan was we hang out for a bit, go to the animal shelter, then go home at 7. That is NOT what happened. Erika originally thought she wasn't going to be able to go, then she was able to come until 5, so the plan ended up being we'd be taken by Abigail's dad to the shelter and get picked up at 5. I thought I had a ride with Erika's family, but they ended up not being able to give me one. So, I tried calling my parents. My dad first, to no avail. Then I called my mom, and she answered right away and said she'd leave soon, but never did and never called me back. So I kept calling all of them, at least 15 times each phone, and no one answered. So, I had to walk home. I had no idea where I was going, and was lucky to make it on the first try in my opinion. Then, when I was almost home my dad called me and came to pick me up. I was naturally annoyed at him. He didn't see why, and all he said was "sorry you're annoyed." I then got pissed off and got out of the car (we were in the driveway) and slammed the door. Then he started yelling at me like he usually does when I do something slightly disrespectful. I really didn't care this time. I know what he did was wrong, but he just won't admit it. Then I said I wanted to go back to mom's, and his reply was "Don't you dare threaten me when you've just done something horribly wrong to me!!!" What angers me the most is that he doesn't even care that what he did was wrong. He focuses on the fact that I'm not happy with him and gets mad at me for that. Thank you, father.

No comments:

Post a Comment