Thursday, December 13, 2012

I hate shipping #firstworldproblems

So apparently there is this new thing in the shipping world that combines UPS and USPS. It's called UPS SurePost or somefuck like that. So things were ordered from the internet, and shipped really quickly (surprisingly quickly) via UPS and it said the scheduled delivery date was 12/13/12. Yesterday, the package was apparently delivered to the local post office for delivery. So now they're delivering it? Wut. I assumed it would still come today, but the USPS tracking number I was given says they haven't even received the package NOW. IT SAID IT WAS DELIVERED TO THEM YESTERDAY. I hope it gets here before I go back to my dad's saturday night. What bugs me the most is that it moved from Columbus, OH to Pittsburgh in less than a day, and now it's in Pittsburgh and hasn't moved for more than a day...this is just bugging me so much. MERR

I know this could be considered me being impatient, and it is. But it's also the stupidity of it all. The post office is a few blocks from here, and they still haven't delivered it? IT'S IN FUCKING PITTSBURGH YOU COULD HAVE JUST DROVE TO MY HOUSE AND GIVEN IT TO ME. There is a chance it could come tomorrow, but at the rate it's going I don't think it will. This is why they need to invent teleportation. Then when you order something they teleport it to you. It would save money too, so it's a win-win situation. If only quantum physics didn't get in the way of everything.

Yes, Aki, this package includes your present. But it also includes some of my Chanukah presents. And, apparently from what I've read about surepost on the internet, it could be a while before you get your present, if it comes at all. I've read some about how many people's packages get lost this way. I hope it comes before winter break, but if not, I'll give it to you at driver's ed or something. Sorry!

In other happier news, I had like no classes today. I had math, then glass, then English. Normally today I would have had a double free after that, then chemistry after lunch, then a free last. But, Mr. Marx wasn't here again today (technically he was, but he started feeling really sick before lunch and then went home, so he didn't get to our class!), so I had a quadruple free for the last 4 periods. It was wonderful. I was even somewhat productive! We finished our chemistry lab! But, for most of it, I was just derping on my computer. Yay! If only winter break started tomorrow...but sadly we still have another week. Sadness :(. But, Jessie comes back on Saturday! Yay! I'm excited for that! Anyway, tomorrow is an event schedule so that sucks.

Hopefully the package comes at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment