Thursday, December 27, 2012

Ouch

So, apparently Mickey was not trained the way all 6 of my other dogs were. You cannot touch him while he is eating, or he will bite the fuck out of you. And he did bite the fuck out of me. My entire left thumb from the bottom of my nail to the middle of the knuckle has a gash in it which is bleeding like a mofo. It also hurts a lot. I do not like dogs who bite. I get nervous around them and then have no idea what to do. I like my other four dogs who you can do anything with and they don't really give a fuck. I would say return him but that's just not fair. But this is a real problem that isn't good at all. My thumb would also add that it would prefer to not be bleeding and stop hurting so much.



Why am I bleeding so much.

Thumb

What r u doing

Thumb

Stahp.

No comments:

Post a Comment