Tuesday, December 25, 2012

NEW DOCTOR WHO IN LESS THAN 6 HOURS

JKHDLSAJKHL YAY!!! Also, I just found this picture, it's funny how true it is. SHERLOCK WHY MUST YOU NOT BE AIRING UNTIL 2014!? WHY DO YOU HATE US SO MUCH???

Anyway, I'll either update this entry or make a new one after I watch new Who.

Also, Merry Holidays to anyone reading! I'm Jewish, and since it's Christmas, tonight is going to consist of Chinese food with my dad, sister, and sister's college roommate (I get to meet her for the first time, Jessie is quite excited about that for some reason), and Doctor Who. But to anyone celebrating: Enjoy! Have a wonderful holiday season!

I've decided I'm going to just edit this entry:

SPOILERS!!! AKI DO NOT READ THIS PART!!!

BAHH I JUST DIED OF GENIUS OVERLOAD

Ohmygod. That was good. That was so good. I love Clara. She is now my favorite companion. EMAJKDSHAKSDJ. I WAS WRONG BUT ALSO RIGHT!!! They aren't "the same" person per se, but they are. Clara Oswin Oswald. That is BRILLIANT! Fucking Stephen Moffat. Run you clever boy, and remember. HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT WAS AMAZING!! I love what they're doing with "Clara Oswald." That's just amazing. The girl twice dead. I don't even fucking know. IT NEEDS TO BE APRIL NOW!!! I NEED TO KNOW WHO CLARA IS!!! Clara Oswin Oswald. I can't get over the GENIUS involved in this. STEPHEN MOFFAT I OFFICIALLY LOVE YOU!! CLARA WHO ARE YOU!? APRIL CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH!!! MEHRAJKSAHDKLSAHFAAD I NEED MORE DOCTOR WHO!!!

Clara Oswin Oswald. That is just genius. I can't stop going over it in my mind. That is just amazing. Clara Oswin Oswald. I love it. I fucking love it. Clara Oswin Oswald.

No comments:

Post a Comment