Thursday, October 4, 2012

Social lives, Doctor Who, and boredom

Hello all you internets. I have absolutely no idea what to post about right now. My life is really boring right now. School is just tedious and boring. Life is far less exciting now that my friend's problems are fixed (or at least as fixed as I can make them now). My social life is still non-existent. I attempted to do something with Noah today, as he said he just wanted to do something crazy because he had so much energy or whatnot, but nope. He had plans with BRITT BOVBJERG. I feel this is becoming a common theme of my life. Want to do something with/for Noah, but he has plans with Britt Bovbjerg. It's actually really annoying. I mean I understand if you had plans with Erika or something, but you don't even try and make plans with me! And we're supposedly best friends. I also don't have a life, so any effort to make plans with me would be appreciated. Meh. I have somewhat of a social life this weekend, I guess. I am going to a sick Erika's house to watch movies and stuff. Mathieu and Rohun will be there too. I recently (as in like 2 minutes ago) learned (from Facebook) that Mathieu likes Doctor Who! WHY DID HE NOT TELL ME THIS!? I should have probably picked up on the fact when he made a Doctor Who reference today, but people can make references to things without liking them. Maybe Rohun, him, and I can attempt to get Erika to watch it...hehe yay. I already got her to agree to read Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, which is like the most amazing book EVER. Anyway, I'm really really bored right now. I'm just kind of listening to the album Still Got Legs and derping around on the interwebs. MERGHHADHSAD why can't I have more of a life?

2 comments:

  1. ...I've had that plan for a week....Britt tends to come over on thursdays....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also you just gave away your identity. Just thought I'd point that out.

      Delete