Saturday, October 13, 2012

Why

Why am I so tired? I got an adequate amount of sleep, and have had a lot of caffeine today. I should be like bouncing around everywhere. But, alas, I am not. I am quite tired and have no explanation for this. I wish I weren't so tired. This is my sister's last night in town for a while and I want to be able to like not fall asleep when she wants to watch Doctor Who and stuff. WHY IS CAFFEINE FAILING ME? I was at a football game today, and had like a giant pepsi, which should have made me hyper, but didn't. Then, at dinner, I had like 3 cokes, which should have also made me hyper, but haven't. MERRRRRR! This is unfair. I should be like all bouncy and stuff, but instead I'm like a zombie. I don't understand how like sleep and stuff works sometimes. Someone should explain this to me. In other news, I have plans tomorrow. yay. It's me, Erika, and Mathieu. We are having a day without feels.  NO FEELS. As Erika's life has had a lot of feels recently we're going to have a day without feels tomorrow so we can all be happy. Hopefully it works out well.

Anyway, someone should tell me why I'm so tired.

bye

No comments:

Post a Comment