Wednesday, October 24, 2012

RAKJDHKAL DON'T EVEN KNOW

Well for one, I didn't post yesterday. This is because I was just too tired to and frankly didn't have much to say. But, fear not, I am posting today!

But, to be honest, I don't know what I'm posting today. I had kind of a shitty day. Not for any particular reason, in fact I didn't even have to have speech class. But, I just kind of felt shitty and unsure about what the hell is going on. (DISCLAIMER: THIS IS MY BLOG I CAN SAY WHAT THE FUCK I WANT!) Noah and Erika are on this roller coaster of 2 parts:
1. Who wants to break up with whom today? IT FUCKING CHANGES ALL THE TIME
2. Noah alternates every fucking day between a total asshat and a good person. Example of asshatery, he makes suicide jokes all the time. Both Erika and I specifically hate those jokes, and us and many others have told him to stop, but he doesn't seem to get it. Erika and I attempted to talk to him about his asshatness but he took it the wrong way, thought we were just ganging up on him and started telling us all the problems he was with us. ERMAHGERDBLERRHEJAH
I hate to say this, but I wish someone would just break up with the other, AND SOON!
Other things too are just annoying. Like Minecraft, that's annoying. EVERYONE PLAYS IT!! Last year, our frees were always so fun, as we all talked and had good times. But now they consist of Noah, Mathieu, Rohun, and Griffin all playing Minecraft while Erika and I are just like "wtf stahp." I understand it's for their English project, but they have been crafting far before that. I'm really glad I'm not in their English class. If I was, I'm SURE Noah would not have picked me as a partner. I would have been awkwardly alone while they all crafted their fucking brains out.

Anyway, I still feel pretty shitty. It's not fun. I wish everything would be all happy and full of puppies and shit, but alas, it is not.

P.S. I see people who speak Russian have been using Google Translate to read my Astronomy entries. That's actually AWESOME! Keep reading my blog! You're the first real people who I don't know who are actually trying to read. Hope you're enjoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment