Monday, October 8, 2012

So tired

Hey all you persons on the interwebs. I'm really tired right now. There is absolutely no reason for this, as I went to bed at a reasonable time yesterday. I don't know. ERMAHGERD GUESS WHAT? THE INTERNET LIKES ME! I put some of my astrophotos on Reddit, and they got upvotes! YAY I'M LIKED ON THE INTERWEBS! Ahhh I don't know what else to say!! I have four frees tomorrow! Yay! And le chem quiz got moved to a different day, so that's nice. AND WE GET TO DO AN INDEPENDENT READING PROJECT FOR ENGLISH!! I AM SO EXCITED I FINALLY HAVE AN EXCUSE FOR MYSELF TO ACTUALLY READ CONTACT! HEIUHRIAK YAY! Anyway, meh. Why am I so tired? I got sleep last night! Why is it that I'm really tired when I get enough sleep and only slightly tired when I don't get enough sleep? CONFUSION

No comments:

Post a Comment