Friday, October 12, 2012

Playing hookey

Hey all! As my post yesterday night said, I didn't got to school today. This was for two main reasons. One was that I had no way of getting there because my dad had to be somewhere at 6:45, and my mom didn't have a car. I could have taken the bus, but I didn't want to. The other reason was that my sister, Jessie, is in town, and we wanted to hang out. So, I did not go to school today! Yay! Fun times. So, I woke up around 10:30. That was nice to be able to sleep in. I ate a quick breakfast and then came upstairs to watch some Doc Martin, as my sister was not awake yet. I watched some Doc Martin, Facebook chatted with Erika whilst she was in history. Then, later, Jessie woke up and we watched some Doctor Who. Then, we went to our neighbor's house to make cookies, which was fun times. Then she went to visit WT and I stayed home and had a bagel and watched some more Doc Martin. So that was my hookey day. It was wondrous. I got to miss an event schedule, and a chem quiz! I didn't get to see friends, but that's okay. I'm hanging with Matheiu and Erika on sunday for a FEEL FREE DAY! Recently, Erika's life has had far too many feels, so Mathieu and I have decided to help this by giving her a nice day with no feels whatsoever. Other than happiness, of course. It will be EPIC! We'll play some Mario Kart, eat some food, and just plain have a good time with no confusing feels! YAY FOR FRIENDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment