Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The conceited entry

Hello everyone! Feel free to skip over this entry, though you don't have to because you can see how nice I am! This is me telling myself how good of a person I feel like I am right now.

So, as you all know, Erika broke up with Noah last thursday. Ever since then, I've been in "friend help mode" for the both of them. More so for Erika, as Noah has his own way of dealing with his life. Those ways apparently don't always involve me, they involve Britt Bovbjerg (yes Noah I'm still a bit pissed off about that). Anyway, I have consoled Erika a lot over the past few days. Last night though, I was a consoling pro. What began as a hangout for studying history ended up having Noah in it and stuff, then he and Mathieu left because they had to go to bed and stuff. So Erika and I ended up moving to Facebook, where we began a conversation about the complicatedness of her life right now. There is a lot of stuff going on. For one, she's regretting her decision of breaking up with Noah, which was wonderful news to me. I talked to Noah about that today (which she told me to), and there is now a chance they may get back together! Apparently Aki's feeling was right. Yay! I hope it goes well! The two of them are like my favorite people and definitely my favorite couple like ever. Anyway, we then moved back to google plus, in which we talked about some of her other issues, ones in which I should not post publicly on the interwebs. Anyway, my main point was I stayed up until 12:45ish helping her with these issues. While that means I am really tired right now, it's worth it because I feel like an awesome friend! Her life is really confusing right now, and I feel like an amazing person for trying my damnedest to help her through it. I hope everything works out for the best in the end!


Main point of the entry: I am an amazing friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment