Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Yay for technology!

So, at my mom's house, there is legitimately HORRIBLE cell phone signal. My mom drops calls all the time, and I have to call myself to be able to receive texts most of the time. It's a big inconvenience for everyone. So, apparently, the technology exists to be able to get better signal by putting something in your window and waiting for a bit. So, we got it, and now in places where I got 1 bar, I get either full bars or just one below full. Tis incredible. I don't get texted that often so I can't confirm that I don't have to call myself to receive them now. But, when/if someone texts me (not iPhone users because that's iMessage not texts, but my friends with iPhones can still text me because I'm 99% going to bored when you read this!) I will hopefully not have to keep calling myself to continue the conversation. YAY FOR TECHNOLOGY AND FULL CELL PHONE SIGNAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment