Friday, October 26, 2012

In which I apologize for my last post and stuff

Hello everyone. I'm in nowhere near as shitty of a mood as I was in for my last two posts. That is probably because it is the weekend and my sister is coming in (YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!), and I was just reassured by a friend that she is, in fact, actually friends with me because she thinks I'm an awesome person. I know it's only one, but it was kind of all I needed. I have never had any really good friends in my life. Having friends like the ones who I have now is a new experience for me, but it is one I'm so glad I'm having. I think I felt like that because the people who I was friends with in middle school (except Sarah and Aki, who are still awesome!) all ended up being douchebags or just not good people. For some reason, when I got to WT, I expected everyone to be the same type of people. I was thankfully wrong about that. I have made amazing friends, and I'm incredibly grateful to all of them. I thank all of you guys for being here. You are all wondrous.

In truth, I don't think that fear that my friends are only there because of pity will ever truly go away. I haven't felt it the same amount from everyone. I only really felt it in the beginning from Erika, but later I started feeling more secure about that friendship. In all honesty, Noah is the friend who I've felt it the most from. I still feel it from him sometimes even today. I'm not really sure what that means, but I don't think I'll ever really know.

No comments:

Post a Comment