Friday, October 19, 2012

Ermahgerd Mercle

Hellooooooo everyone! Guess what? I'm super duper fuper luper nuper happy right now! Wanna know why? FRIGHT NIGHT IS BACK ON!!!!! Thanks to the magicalness of Rohun and his mother, we now have a ride that is not Mathieu. SO GODSDAMN EXCITED! Yay! My entire weekend is NOT ruined now! I'm legitimately so happy right now. And you know what else is awesome? I don't have to be bored tomorrow either! Tomorrow, after I wake up and have a leisurely breakfast and hang out for a bit, Amy and I are going to a vintage ice cream place in the strip district, which sounds like the coolest (hehehe no pun intended) place ever. So that will be awesome. Then she goes to teach for like 2 hours and I hang out, and then we go out to dinner at Dee's and then we come back and watch some Adam's Family, and then I go to bed. Sounds like a fun day! Then, Saturday, I sadly have to go to PSATs, but then we go to Noah's to hang out and then to FRIGHT NIGHT!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! So glad this weekend won't suck!

Also, I was at the One Acts tonight, which are a series of one act plays that my school puts on. They were great! They were funny, and very very well acted. I also went with mah bestest frandz, so that was fun too! We had fun and watched good plays, so all is well.


YAYAYAYA HAPPINESS!

P.S. I feel like I should explain the title: First, the ermahgerd meme. If you've never heard of it, go look it up, it will explain the first part. Second, there is this kid named Jacob in my PE class, but since my name is already Jacob and I'm the older one, Katie and Wanyan decided to invent a new name for him, Michael. Jacob/Michael was in the One Acts tonight, and when he came I turned to Erika (yes I'm mentioning you again, Ms. Majestic Lion) and said "ERMAHGERD MERCLE!!!" Mercle is Michael in Ermahgerd speak. So that's the origin of the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment