Monday, October 22, 2012

Wait what?

So, today happened. It was kind of annoying and weird and evil. Those three adjectives were meant to represent 3 separate events.

Annoying: Noah. I don't want to explain this to the internet because they'll think I'm being stupid and unreasonable. Basically Noah decided to partner with someone who he hates over me and leave me awkwardly alone. I wasn't too happy with him.

Evil: REDDIT WAS DOWN (and still is down)!!!!! I had a free last period and nothing to do, so my brain shouted "REDDIT!!!" I went to reddit to find this:

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?!?!?!?!?!??!!?

Weird: So I hung out with Erika after school today. Normally when we hang out we end up going to Forbes or something, but today since she didn't have any money we just stayed here. We started to talk about the history of our group. We began asking ourselves questions like "How does Jacob have friends?" "How is Jacob still friends with Noah after all the douchebaggy things he's done?" "How exactly did Noah and Erika get together?" and many others. We even ended up skyping Noah to try and figure these things out. He kinda took it the wrong way, but still. It was an incredibly weird conversation that lasted for like 2.5 hours. Interesting though...

ERMAHGERD PENGUANDACORN AGAIN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment